Friday, October 7, 2011

Things Don't Always Turn Out as Planned!

I boxed up my orders and went to the post office. After that, I grabbed a few things at the grocery store and was about to head for home. That's when it happened....
A call from my daughter saying that she had injured her eye and needed me to take her to the medical center right away. I picked her up from work and made the 45 minute trip to the center. 4 long hours later, I was home. Thankfully, she should be ok. She has special eye drops to use that cost a whopping $97!!! They said if her eye isn't better in 1 week, then she has to go to an eye doctor for surgery. At $97, those drops better work!
I never got to do all the things I planned to do today. But life doesn't always go as planned and there's always tomorrow!
I plan on photographing some shaggy moss that I discovered. I've never seen anything like it and I'm not quite sure of the variety but it's really neat. If the pics turn out good, I'll list it this evening. If not, then I'll photograph outside tomorrow and list tomorrow sometime. These pics turn out so much better in outside light!

No comments:

Post a Comment