Saturday, October 1, 2011

Life is Good!

Up at 7:30 and it's raining again. UGH!
Today I will organize my "Moss Room" I have to do something with this box collection. The boxes take up half the room! I ship at least 10 boxes per day. I prefer to use recycled boxes. I am the most "green" person I know. Working on all those Green Building construction projects did that :)
I was planning on shipping mosses throughout the winter and now I am faced with the dilemma of how to ship. I prefer to ship everything green. It's so wonderful to open that zip lock bag and smell the earth. I don't think that will be possible, though. Damp moss in sub-zero temps is probably not a good thing. So I will let them dry out and have my buyers spritz to take them out of dormancy.
My sales are really growing. I am so pleased. Now that I am laid off, I will put more into the business and hopefully it will grow. Terrariums make great Christmas gifts and are a fun thing to do to beat the winter boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment