Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Heart Shaped Moss!

I was out hiking between rain showers and found a heart shaped cushion moss! I was so excited. I went back to the house and got my tools and a bag and was able to get it without too much trouble. I was so worried I would break it. Right now it's sitting on a plate. I watered it because it was under a tree and wasn't getting much moisture from the rain showers today. Once it's in good shape I will list it. It will make a sweet piece for a terrarium.
While I was out shopping today, I stopped at a sale and picked up some nice small cannisters with lids. I am going to make another terrarium this evening or tomorrow. I'm going to use some of the tree moss along with some cushions. I want to place a little house on it and have a "forest" of tree moss behind it. Kind of like my house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment