Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lots of Lichens!

So many lichens are popping up everywhere! They look so beautiful mixing in with the deep green rock caps! I need to take my camera tonight when I hike. I want to do something with them in a terrarium. I decided to try to harvest some sphagnum moss. That stuff really absorbs the rain - it was so heavy the other day but now seems dry enough to ship to someone without too much cost. I'll need to get out there this evening. More rains are predicted this weekend. We sure need the rain so I'm not complaining...
I sold some moss on Ecrater! I will list more this evening. Ecrater is great but sales are not near as good as Ebay. People just don't know about Ecrater plus so many sellers really jack their prices on there. Anyway, my Ecrater store has always been for clothing but I've now added some mosses. I would like to start a store just for that but then I'd be starting with zero feedback and I don't know if I want to do that. If anyone wants to check it out, my store is at:
http://hotvintagelooks.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment